xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Medeiros <ccc.sam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Work Status
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 06:06:25 GMT
Hi,

I've implemented the StAXResult support by creating adapters, as it was
planned.
I did a test by running the SimpleTransform sample and I got the correct
output.

Now I'm gonna test the adapters with a more complex sample that I'm gonna
create.
Soon, I will prepare and send the patch for your evaluation.

Thanks,
Samuel