xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Medeiros <ccc.sam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Work Status
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 21:07:43 GMT
Greetings,

I have completly integrated the adapter I have developed.
Now, we are able to supply a StAXSource when creating the transformer as
well as when doing the transformation:

        Transformer transformer = TransformerFactory.newInstance()
.newTransformer(new StAXSource(..));

        transformer.transform(new StAXSource(..), new StreamResult(..));

 You can find attached the code patch and a modified version of the
SimpleTransform example that I am using for testing purposes.

--

Michael,

As I said, I was in a exchange year in France.
Tomorrow I am going back to Brazil and I will be unavailable until the
beginning of next week.
After, I am gonna keep working and implement the StAXResult support.

Thanks,
Samuel