Hi Michael,

A StAXSource holds an XML source, i.e., XMLStreamReader or XMLEventReader.

In the adapter I have developed, I only have considered XMLStreamReader as a source.
I think I also have to consider XMLEventReader and then modify my adapter. Do you agree?

Also, I would like to know if you also have in mind any approach to implement the StAXResult.

Thanks,
Samuel