Hi Shaishav,

first, do you mind moving this discussion to the j-users@xalan.apache.org list, as this one is intended for Xalan tools development internal discussions only?

Next, do you have any more details about your error? Is your XSLT file too big for posting it to the list? If yes, could you consider posting the most important parts of it? It might be good also to check your execution environment (see http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-N10064 ) and post its output too...

Regards,
Sergey