xalan-dev mailing list archives

From "Shah, Shaishav X [TCS Contractor for Sprint]" <Shaishav.S...@sprint.com>
Subject Issue in redirect extension
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 20:02:04 GMT
Team,
I am working on XSLT transformation. My requirement is I have XML data and I have to generate
2 XML files from them. I am using redirect extension for this.

WE have to use this in Teamsite (Interwoven) tool. I have DCR file which is nothing but XML
only. I have presentation as XSLT file in which I have written code. I have used redirect
extension for creating 2 files.
If I run this program on my local machine, I am able to get 2 output files. But if I run this
on Teamsite server, I am getting error like "XML Parsing Error: no element found".
I have also added extension in stylesheet tag.

Can you please what is issue in this and how can I resolve this.
It will be great help for me.

Thanks.

Regards,
Shaishav Shah
8JN, CMS Development

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s).
Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete all copies of the message.