xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Your Gump Build(s)
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:19:02 GMT
Hi,

Projects like Xerces and Xalan are near the bottom of the food chain. I've
always thought the projects higher up in the stack got more value from
Gump. I don't remember the last time we got a notification for a
legitimate build failure at our level. It was a rather rare occurrence,
even while e-mail notifications were still being sent out.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab