xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Work Status
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:38:37 GMT
Hi Samuel,

One approach you could take for StAXSource would be to write a StAX to SAX
converter. This would take an XMLStreamReader / XMLEventReader as input
and generate SAX events on to a ContentHandler. You could wire that to the
TemplatesHandler (org.apache.xalan.processor.StylesheetHandler) allowing
you to reuse the existing components for building the Templates object.

Thanks for the update.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab