xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Medeiros <ccc.sam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Work Status
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 15:19:00 GMT
Hi Michael,

Please disconsider my first email in this thread.
I was thinking about implement StAX. However, this project is nothing to do
with this.

I have read the tutorial [1] and the ideas got more clear for me:
In fact, what is proposed is to accomplish the XLS Transformation by
receiving a StAXSource and sending the result trough a StAXResult.

The approach you have proposed in your last message is now clear for me: I
have to iterate over the StAXSource by using an XMLEventReader /
XMLStreamReader and translate these events to SAX ones.

I just have to check how to apply this approach into the code.

--

I know the implementation is based on the interfaces defined by JAXP.
However, for run the samples as well as the tests I will write, we are

Thanks,
Samuel

[1] http://tutorials.jenkov.com/java-xml/index.html