xalan-dev mailing list archives

From "USHAKOV, Sergey" <s-n-usha...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: Need help calling JAR
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 03:33:52 GMT
Hi Maloy,

without promising I that I will be able to help you, could you kindly first:
1) move the rest of this discussion to the users' list:
mailto:j-users@xalan.apache.org
2) post both your java command line and the error output

Or do you maybe call XALAN-J from your application?

And as the first step, make sure that
'com.telus.ehealth.dtsmaintenance.TerminologyMaintenance' and maybe
'com.wm.pkg.xslt.extension.IOutputMap' (I did not notice the latter
being used though) are on your classpath...

It may be a good idea also to check yourself against
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensions.html#ext-func-calls and
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensions.html#java-namespace-declare ...

Regards,
Sergey