On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 2:29 AM, <shathawa@e-z.net> wrote:
Xalan-Java Patch Release Plan (2.7.2) or (2.8)

No dates are scheduled.  Gary has volunteered to take the lead to
package Xalan-Java.

I need to have some consensus as to the version number for documentation.
The current (old) version is 2.7.1.

The documentation version should match the software version. It's not clear to me yet if the next release will be 2.7.2 or 2.8; I'll have to see how much has changed. If we only have bug fixes differences, then it will likely be 2.7.2.

Gary

I am working on the Xalan-Java website documentation.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway