xalan-dev mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Xalan - requesting info for May board report
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 06:39:45 GMT
Greetings,

It has been 3 months since our last ASF board report.

We are working toward releases of both our Java and C++ projects.

There have been no releases since the last report, but there have
been significant bug fixes in both project code bases.

Google Summer of Code is launching.  One of our PMC members has
volunteered to be a mentor this summer.  A student from last
summer is seeking to become active again this summer.

I will be composing a draft report to the ASF board in the coming days.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan PMC