Hi devs,

I'm a final year computer science and engineering undergraduate of University of Moratuwa. I'm interested in working on ticket "XALANJ-2550 - Complete support for StAXSource / StAXResult" [1] in GSoC 2013.

I went through the resources provided by Michael in one of his comments [2] to get familiar with StAX, JAXP and XSLT. However looking at the XALAN source I could not clearly understand where I should start with. Can someone help me giving a starting point so that I can start working on it?

Thanks.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-2550
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-2550?focusedCommentId=13237892&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13237892

--