xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Medeiros <ccc.sam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2013
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:39:13 GMT
Hi Devs,

Due to the fact of haven't any reply from the other committers and I am
motivated to work for Xalan, I become interested for the ticket Complete
support for StAXSource /
StAXResult<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-2550>
.
As this ticket reporter, I think Michael Glavassevich will be the mentor
for this project, can you confirm this?

--

Why am I the correct student for this project ?
I am very motivated. Furthermore, I am a Java programmer since 2010 and I

--

For the proposal, the following technical parts were identified so far:

   - Implement StAXSource / StAXResult classes according to the
   specifications;
   - Implement a good suite of tests for them;
   - Integrate the developed code to the Xalan-J project.

The proposal will be organized as described at the ASF GSoC 2013
page<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/apache>
:

   - List of deliverables and quantifiable results;
   - A detailed description / design document;
   - An approach;
   - A schedule;
   - My background.

If you have more details about this project, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Samue Queiroz