xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: where is binary distribution of Xalan-J???
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 05:09:30 GMT
Hi Steven,

The current release (Xalan-J 2.7.1) should have been posted to the mirrors
when the download area was migrated.

The archives are not mirrored and are not the natural place users would
look for the current release.

We need to fix this. I'm going to look into how to get them republished.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab