xalan-dev mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: where is binary distribution of Xalan-J???
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 01:44:20 GMT
Michael,

Yesterday I was able to extract the Xalan-Java release from the archives,
validate the signatures, and submit Version 2.7.1 to the new mirror
location
(dist)/xalan/xalan-j/

Today, I see that the Xalan-Java v2.7.1 distribution is available on most
of the mirrors.

Do any links on the Xalan-Java website pages need to be adjusted?

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Projects