xalan-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven J. Hathaway" <shath...@e-z.net>
Subject Re: where is binary distribution of Xalan-J???
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 04:14:31 GMT
David,

The Xalan projects were children of Apache XML that has been retired.
When a new release
becomes available, it will be posted to the mirrors.  The last official
release is available
from the Apache Archives.

The binary downloads are available from the archives:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/xml/xalan-j

The current sources are available from subversion:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xalan/java/trunk

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project