xalan-dev mailing list archives

From David Singleton <david_single...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: is there any way to get XSL details when application is coring while xsl transforming
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 06:09:24 GMT
Hello Chary,

I assume that you are developing your application under Linux because of
your reference to core dumps. I also assume for the same reason that you
are using the C++ version of Xalan and not the Java version.

I had similar problems developing an application under Windows. In my
experience, the only effective way to debug your problems is to download
the sources and build a debug version of the Xalan libraries and link
these into your application. You can then use the debugger of your
choice to debug into the Xalan libraries.

Best wishes

David Singleton