xalan-dev mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: AIX and Linux supported releases?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 19:13:49 GMT
Sheree,

The source builds for Xalan-C 1.11 and Xerces-C 3.1.1 were built and
tested using Debian Linux 6.0, Linux kernel 2.6.32, gcc 4.4 and 4.4.5.
These builds were used to create the (.tar) distribution.

We have no Debian or Red Hat or AIX specific packages.  We would
appreciate any assistance from the community to create binary packages for
distribution.

I would have to check the message archives to find successful builds on AIX.

The usoft company has successfully tested source builds on Solaris-10
using SunStudio 12.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project