Steven - can you update the docs to make this clear?

Cheers,

Gareth

On 21 Dec 2012, at 14:01, Martin Elzen <Martin.Elzen@usoft.com> wrote:

To any admins,

TIA.

Sincerely,
Martin

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to MailAdmin@usoft.com and then delete it from your system.

USoft is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

--
Gareth Reakes, CTO         we7 - Great Free Music
+44-20-7117-0809                   http://www.we7.com

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." - Hunter S. Thompson