xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Elzen <Martin.El...@usoft.com>
Subject unsubscribe
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:01:14 GMT
To any admins,

Please unsubscribe me from this mailing list.  I have failed to find out how to unsubscribe
at the http://xalan.apache.org/#GetInvolved site, and the info at http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html
seems to be incorrect.
TIA.

Sincerely,
Martin

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to MailAdmin@usoft.com
and then delete it from your system.

USoft is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.