xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Gareth Reakes <gar...@we7.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 16:33:23 GMT

Steven - can you update the docs to make this clear?

Cheers,

Gareth

On 21 Dec 2012, at 14:01, Martin Elzen <Martin.Elzen@usoft.com> wrote:

> To any admins,
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this mailing list.  I have failed to find out how to unsubscribe
at the http://xalan.apache.org/#GetInvolvedsite, and the info at http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html
seems to be incorrect.
> TIA.
>
> Sincerely,
> Martin
>

> The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain
confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email
to MailAdmin@usoft.com and then delete it from your system.

> USoft is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

--
Gareth Reakes, CTO         we7 - Great Free Music
+44-20-7117-0809                   http://www.we7.com

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves
and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." - Hunter S.
Thompson