xalan-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven J. Hathaway" <shath...@e-z.net>
Subject Re: XSLTInputSource
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 05:27:45 GMT
Info on Xalan-C

The XSLTInputSource class is an extension of the Xerces::InputSourceType

If you have a memory buffer initialized as a C++ std::istream, you can
supply a pointer argument to the istream as an initialization parameter
to XSLTInputSource.

When you pass a filename as a parameter to XSLTInputSource, the filename
is treated as the systemId, and the referenced file is opened as a
std::istream.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project