Hi all.

I’ve just been looking at the new 1.11 site today, and  must say I really, really like the way it looks, it seems very nice, clean and modern!

I did find one mistake on it, though.  On the page:

http://xalan.apache.org/xalan-c/download.html#VerifyPkgs , in the “Verify The Integrity of the Files” section there’s a link called “Apache Master Xalan-C Sources – For Signature Files”.  This link ‘points’ to a non-existent location (“http://www.apache.org/dist/xalan/xalan-c/source”), while it should be (“http://www.apache.org/dist/xalan/xalan-c/sources/”)… IOTW, it’s missing the ending ‘s’ …

Sincerely,

Martin

USoft, The Dynamics Business Process Management Company!

Martin Elzen

Developer

:

Martin.Elzen@usoft.com

:

+31-(0)35-699 09 18

:

www.usoft.com

USoft B.V.  |  Amalialaan 126E  |  3743 KJ Baarn  |  The Netherlands

linkedintwitFB

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to MailAdmin@usoft.com and then delete it from your system.

USoft is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.