xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Xalan Board Report
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 19:03:18 GMT
Hi Steven,

Under "Issues" I think you probably meant "There are no outstanding issues
requiring board attention" rather than approval.

You may want to point out that Xalan C++ 1.11 is our first release of any
kind since reforming the Xalan PMC. I think it's a rather significant
achievement given where we started from.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab