xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Elzen <Martin.El...@usoft.com>
Subject a nit about the new 1.11 site...
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:31:50 GMT
Hi all.

I've just been looking at the new 1.11 site today, and  must say I really, really like the
way it looks, it seems very nice, clean and modern!

I did find one mistake on it, though.  On the page:
http://xalan.apache.org/xalan-c/download.html#VerifyPkgs , in the "Verify The Integrity of
the Files" section there's a link called "Apache Master Xalan-C Sources - For Signature Files".
 This link 'points' to a non-existent location ("http://www.apache.org/dist/xalan/xalan-c/source"),
while it should be ("http://www.apache.org/dist/xalan/xalan-c/sources/")... IOTW, it's missing
the ending 's' ...

Martin Elzen

+31-(0)35-699 09 18<tel:+31356990918>

USoft B.V.  |  Amalialaan 126E<http://maps.google.nl/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=nl&geocode=&q=amalialaan+126e,+baarn&sll=52.469397,5.509644&sspn=5.844041,16.907959&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Amalialaan+126,+3743+Baarn,+Utrecht&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A>
 |  3743 KJ Baarn  |  The Netherlands

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to MailAdmin@usoft.com
and then delete it from your system.

USoft is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

View raw message