xalan-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven J. Hathaway" <shatha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Xalan-C/C++ Release 1.11
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 03:44:36 GMT
Congratulations!

We have a go-ahead for distribution of Xalan-C 1.1 on Friday November 2,
2012.
The official distribution should be fully populated on all mirrors come
Sunday.

Thanks for your reviews and support.  Thanks to all those persons and
businesses
that reviewed, performed builds, tested the product and resolved issues.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
The Apache Xalan PMC