xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From Erwin Brandenberger <bra...@heag.ch>
Subject Xalan ICU format-number problem
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:20:39 GMT
Hello Steven

I compiled the xalan libraries for ICU.

Now I want to use the format-number method, but when i use the
decimal-format i got an unknown entity error (see below).

I checked with samples from the net, but they look the same I programmed.

Do have an idea what the problem is ?

The other problem is that I the XalanTransform debug binary will popup
an exception I ignore.
You have dicussed this topic last november with Claudia and put a patch
on the git. But I still get this exception.

Regards
Erwin

C:\Users\Erwin\Downloads\xalan_c-1.11-src\xalan-c-1.11\c\Build\Win32\VC10\Debug.ICU>XalanTransform.exe

Erwin.xml Erwin.xslt Erwin.html
XSLT warning: The call to 'format-number()' failed. (Occurred in an
unknown entity, at line 8, column 8.)
Source tree node: #document.

> Datum: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:13:10 -0800 (PST)
> Von: shathawa@e-z.net
> An: c-users@xalan.apache.org
> CC: ClaudiaBa@gmx.de
> Betreff: Re: Crash in debug mode

Claudia,

It could also be that your included XSLT file did not exist or was empty
for some reason.  I have tried to allow these conditions without <assert>
faults by making sure that empty readers were supported.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project