Hello,

I am a new user of xalan library xalan-c++-1.11. Below are my requirements:

  1. All of my xml files are handled by SAX2 parser of xerces and I have my own contentHandler for receiving SAX2 parsing events. My requirement is that both input and output of xalan transform should be of SAX2 parser so that my contenHandler handles the event. (I was able to find “TransformToXercerDOM” which transforms to DOM but not a single example for SAX2).

  1. Another requirement is multiple transformations. The output of one transformation should be the input of another transformation without any intermediate file creation and so on. (transferring from XSLTResultTarget to XSLTInputSource/XalanParsedSource)

Could you help me on above two topics?

Thanks and Regards,
Murali S