xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From "Murali S (RBEI/ESD1)" <Murali...@in.bosch.com>
Subject Output of Xalan transform in SAX2 and using multiple transformation
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 06:50:05 GMT
Hello,

I am a new user of xalan library xalan-c++-1.11. Below are my requirements:

1)      All of my xml files are handled by SAX2 parser of xerces and I have my own contentHandler
for receiving SAX2 parsing events. My requirement is that both input and output of xalan transform
should be of SAX2 parser so that my contenHandler handles the event. (I was able to find "TransformToXercerDOM"
which transforms to DOM but not a single example for SAX2).

2)      Another requirement is multiple transformations. The output of one transformation
should be the input of another transformation without any intermediate file creation and so
on. (transferring from XSLTResultTarget to XSLTInputSource/XalanParsedSource)

Could you help me on above two topics?

Thanks and Regards,
Murali S