From: Robert Hillier [mailto:robert.hillier@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:13 PM
To: c-users@xalan.apache.org
Subject: Building xalan-c 1.11 with Solaris 10 and gcc 3.2.3

Hello,

I’m having some problems building the latest xalan-c on a Solaris 10 platform.

I configure with the following options:

./runConfigure –p solaris –c gcc –x g++ -P /my/dest

When I try and build, I get the following error when compiling DOMStringHelper.cpp:

In file included from

<myPath>/xalan-c-1.11/c/src/xalanc/PlatformSupport/DOMStringHelper.cpp:50:

<myPath>/xalan-c-1.11/c/src/xalanc/PlatformSupport/DoubleSupport.hpp:

In

    static member function `static bool

    xalanc_1_11::DoubleSupport::isNaN(double)':

<myPath>/xalan-c-1.11/c/src/xalanc/PlatformSupport/DoubleSupport.hpp:86:

`

    isnan' undeclared in namespace `std'

gmake[2]: *** [../../obj/DOMStringHelper.o] Error 1

Has anyone come across this before?

Thanks,

Rob

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to MailAdmin@usoft.com and then delete it from your system.

USoft is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.