xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From Martin Elzen <Martin.El...@usoft.com>
Subject RE: Building xalan-c 1.11 with Solaris 10 and gcc 3.2.3
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:53:41 GMT
That looks like an issue I had with building it for solarisstudio 12.3.  Does the following
help:

Change src/xalanc/PlatformSupport/DoubleSupport.hpp as follows:
- add an #if defined(SOLARIS) / #include <math.h> / #endif section
- in the isNAN(double) function put an #if defined(SOLARIS) / return isnan(theNumber) != 0;
/ #else / and #endif around the return std::isnan(theNumber) != 0; line

From: Robert Hillier [mailto:robert.hillier@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:20 PM
To: c-users@xalan.apache.org
Subject: Building xalan-c 1.11 with Solaris 10 and gcc 3.2.3

--
[cid:image001.gif@01CDCCD0.84AC7150]<http://www.oracle.com/>
Robert Hillier | Principal Member of the Technical Staff
Phone: +44 1473 284912<tel:+44%201473%20284912>
Oracle Communications
Robert Ransom House | Carr Street | Ipswich | IP4 1ER | United Kingdom

ORACLE Corporation UK Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales | Company Reg.
No. 1782505 | Reg. office: Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley Park, Reading RG6 1RA
[cid:image002.gif@01CDCCD0.84AC7150]<http://www.oracle.com/commitment>