Hello, I'm writing a server application which parses XML and im using XalanC 1.10 to transform the incoming XML to a desired format. What is currently bugging me is that it seems like the function "local-name" does not seem to be implemented. After a failed transformation i check the latest error with "transformer.getLastError()" and this is the error i get:

XPathParserException: The function '{local-name' was not found.
expression = '{local-name()}' Remaining tokens are:  ('{local-name' '(' ')' '}') ([PATH TO XSL-FILE], line 30, column 45)

Is it simply so that i can't use local-name with XalanC or am i doing something wrong?!?!?!?

Glad for any sort of answer :)
//Sven