xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From Sven Thomke <sveth...@student.liu.se>
Subject The function local-name was not found
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:51:16 GMT
Hello, I'm writing a server application which parses XML and im using
XalanC 1.10 to transform the incoming XML to a desired format. What is
currently bugging me is that it seems like the function "local-name" does
not seem to be implemented. After a failed transformation i check the
latest error with "transformer.getLastError()" and this is the error i get:

*XPathParserException: The function '{local-name' was not found.*
*expression = '{local-name()}' Remaining tokens are:  ('{local-name' '('
')' '}') ([PATH TO XSL-FILE], line 30, column 45)*

Is it simply so that i can't use local-name with XalanC or am i doing
something wrong?!?!?!?

Glad for any sort of answer :)
//Sven