xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject [REVIEW] Xalan-C Distro V1.11 distro staging area
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 22:28:48 GMT
Greetings, Xalan-C/C++ V1.11 Team

I have completed a staging area on my committer's website.

Please review and comment.  If there are no objections to
documentation and proposed release artifacts, I will ask
for a vote next weekend.

My Website: http://people.apache.org/~shathaway

xalan-c Distro Staging:  http://people.apache.org/files/dist/xalan-c

Binary distributions:

   Xalan-C for Windows VC71, VC80, VC90, VC100

   Combined Xalan-C/Xerces-C for Windows VC71, VC80, VC90, VC100

Docs distributions:

   With API containing full interactive graphics.
   With API only containing tabular and source links.

Source Distributions:

   Xalan-C tar.gz  -- for UNIX/Linux platforms
   Xalan-C zip     -- for Windows platforms

Our official Xalan-C/C++ website is curent with my website staging.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project