xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: [REVIEW] Xalan-C Distro V1.11 distro staging area
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:05:27 GMT
Missing link in download page!

I will edit the Xalan-C/C++ download page to access the Apache Mirrors
for project distribution.  I'm sorry for overlooking this important
issue.  I will hopefully get it fixed this evening.

If you find more issues that need immediate attention, please let
me know.

The staging area now has the "xalan_c" prefix on the distribution
artifacts.  This is consistent with what has been proposed for
review on the Xalan WIKI.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway