xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From Brian Reynolds <brian.reyno...@ostiasolutions.com>
Subject Redirect errors from XPathEvaluator
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:09:49 GMT
Hi All,

My application is using XPathEvaluator to perform XPath lookups. When an
error occurs, the default behaviour is to write the error message to
stderr, and I'd like to handle this differently in my application. I've
already created a subclass the ProblemListener class, but I can't find a
way to connect this up to the XPathEvaluator. Can you tell me if this is
possible, and if so how would one go about it.

Cheers!

--
Ostia Software Solutions Limited, 6 The Mill Building, The Maltings, Bray,
Co. Wicklow, Ireland

Registered in Ireland CRO No.507541 This email and any attachments to it
is, unless otherwise stated, confidential, may contain copyright material
and is for the use of the intended recipient only. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender by return and deleting all
copies. Any views expressed in this email are those of the sender and do
not form part of any contract between Ostia Software Solutions Limited and
any other party.