xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <david_n_bert...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Verifying Xalan-C_1_4 GZipped files...
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:18:42 GMT

Ooops!  Big glitch -- the version of KEYS.txt in the distribution is not
the version with my public key in it.  You can either get that version from
the web version of CVS at:

   http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-xalan/KEYS.txt?rev=1.3&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Or, you can untar the distribution and update that particular file,
provided you have CVS installed and an internet connection:

   cvs update -A KEYS.txt

By the way, I you should be able to find my key on a public server -- I did
upload it.  However, I'm very much an amateur when it comes to this stuff,
so perhaps I didn't upload to enough places?  I used a 6.x version of PGP
for Windows and had the program upload it.  How do you search for these
keys?  If you tell me the best way to do it, I'll look for it.  If I can't
find it, I'll upload it again.

Dave

                      <franceschi@tesre

                      .bo.cnr.it>               To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org

                                                cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)

                      09/26/2002 11:04          Subject: Verifying Xalan-C_1_4 GZipped files...

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      enrico.franceschi

Anyone knows how to verify the Xalan-C_1_4-* GZipped files?

All the PGP detached SIGnature files seem to be made using DSA key ID
58DA77EA, but I was unable to find a public key with that ID (maybe the
Paul Dick's one?!?) on PGP keyservers.

Moreover, there's no key with that ID in the KEYS file from
www.apache.org/dist/httpd/, neither in that for Xerces-C (from
xml.apache.org/xerces-c/keys/), neither in the KEYS.txt nor in the KEYS
files from the *.gz archives themselves...

What I have forgotten?

EF
Enrico Franceschi
  c/o  I.A.S.F (ex TeSRE) - C.N.R. di Bologna
  Via P. Gobetti, 101 - 40129 Bologna - ITALY