www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Report - Apache MeetUp Kandy
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 16:30:12 GMT
Thanks for your report on the MeetUp in Kandy - sounds great although
I was a little surprised that it had gonoe ahead, I had only seen a
proposal fly by with no approval from ConCom. I don't actually have a
problem with you just getting on with it - you seem to have done it
according to the guidelines set by ConCom. Thank you for taking the

However, the fact that your proposal was never responded to does
indicate a problem with the ConCom process.

Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com

View raw message