www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Report - Apache MeetUp Kandy
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 16:30:12 GMT
Thanks for your report on the MeetUp in Kandy - sounds great although
I was a little surprised that it had gonoe ahead, I had only seen a
proposal fly by with no approval from ConCom. I don't actually have a
problem with you just getting on with it - you seem to have done it
according to the guidelines set by ConCom. Thank you for taking the
initiative.

However, the fact that your proposal was never responded to does
indicate a problem with the ConCom process.

Ross

Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com