www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Bharath Ganesh <bharathgan...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Way Talk
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:07:30 GMT
Hello,

We have a local user group event here in India, and I was wondering if I could talk about
the 'Apache Way' of doing things, just to make people familiar with the way it all works.
The audience would be Engineers who have a fair idea of open source in general, but not much
about how to contribute to Apache projects.

I myself was inspired by the 'Apache Way' talk I had attended some years ago. I wanted to
check if anyone has the deck that could be shared. Though it's not a very formal talk, the
presentation might help to gather points to talk.

Thanks,
Bharath

Sent from my iPad, please forgive the brevity