www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BarCamp in Washington DC?
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 21:39:26 GMT
Hi Chris,
Philip, Jim, and I all talked about it and hopefully we can rope Greg in
too. I think we're looking at next Spring but there aren't any real plans
as yet. I've got an idea for some space (I'll tour it in the next couple
weeks) in Tysons Corner if that works and a commitment from my company at
least to sponsor it. I reckon when planning starts, it'll happen here.

Thanks,
--tim