www-site-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Two questions regarding CMS
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 18:58:50 GMT
Did you pass a lang=foo argument to you snippet call?  The supportedlanguages are from the Pygments
package for python and there aremany.

     On Saturday, November 8, 2014 10:16 PM, Jens Geyer <jensgeyer@hotmail.com> wrote:

 Hi *, I’ve got two questions for which I was not able to find an answer in the CMS docs,
the Wiki and the SVN, both regarding the snippet feature. (1) Is there a list of languages
that can be used for code snippets? (2) If I apply a language (I tried csharp, java and haxe)
I get a completely garbled result, probably because the CMS does not support that particular
language. So I omitted the language, in which case the CMS pulls raw content. It looks much
better now, but because the code is not completely 4 spaces indented, as required for the
markdown, it is still not perfect. Indenting the [snippet ...] line died only solve the issue
for the first line.   This is how it looks now:http://thrift.staging.apache.org/tutorial/haxe Note
the import, enum and class lines below the package line belong to the code.  Is there anything
I can do? Thanks + best regards,Jens Geyerjensg@apache.org