www-site-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Why is this list private
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 11:56:24 GMT
Good point. Seems like connectivity problems should go to infrastructure, while processing
problems should continue to come here (or fail more gracefully). I guess the script needs
some work to make that happen, but at least if it's sent here it can be directed to whoever
is responsible.

- Brett

On 28 Aug 2014, at 4:03 pm, Tony Stevenson <tony@pc-tony.com> wrote:

> Suggestions for a venue for those Brett? I'm loathed to suggest members@ or committers@
 :)

> Cheers,
> Tony
>
> Sent from my iPhone - Please excuse any brevity or typos.
>

>> On 28 Aug 2014, at 01:13, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Tony,
>>
>> Given that, do you think it would make sense to redirect the cron errors to another
infra list, or is there a way to make them more manageable? /x1/home/apsite/wrkdir/bin/build.sh
seems responsible for about 75% f the traffic here :) I'm not sure who has permission to do
anything about it when it fails.

>> It looks like it can be caused by bad data checked in to DOAP or RDF files (projects.apache.org),
as well as various connection issues on people.a.o.