www-site-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Julkunen <bjulku...@lawdbd.com>
Subject link spam removal from the Apache Wiki
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 16:51:25 GMT
Hello,

I am contacting you because I am trying to have spam links that point to my site removed from
around the web. In searching through my backlink profile, I came across a link that exists
solely to create link popularity (a previous company set several spam links, as a new employee
of this firm my job is to remove the spam from the previous company that managed the firms
online marketing):

http://wiki.apache.org/james/LouagoyfP

The link points to the site www.thewashingtonadvocates.com<http://www.thewashingtonadvocates.com>
with the anchor text "Washington personal injury lawyer"

If there is anything you need from me to get this link removed please let me know and I would
be glad to help.

Regards,

Brian Julkunen

[Logo - injury attorneys on white - no drop shadow - large copy]
The Advocates- Driggs, Bills & Day
331 South 600 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
cell (801) 669-1512