www-retreats mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Equipments I can bring with me
Date Sun, 08 May 2011 23:29:06 GMT
Hi

   1st of all, thanks for organizing this event which I am really
looking forward to attend long time ago.

As per [1], I can bring the following with me:
  1- An ADSL router with Wifi/WLAN access.
  2- Network cables.
  3- Power extensions.

If anything you have in mind, please let me know to check if I can get
it or not.

[1] - https://sites.google.com/site/apacheretreatknockree/home/network-availability

--
Thanks