www-retreats mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Knockree Rideshare Planning
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 07:29:33 GMT
On 10/05/2011 22:54, Troy Howard wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm excited to go to the retreat this weekend. I'm getting the last
> bits of preparation done.
>
> I'll be arriving at Dublin Airport, Friday ~5:30pm. As others have
> planned, I'm intending to take a bus from the airport to a DART
> station, and then down to Bray Station. Has anyone figured out yet
> what the best DART station in Dublin is?
I did it last year and I can't remember. I guess that must mean it was
obvious. Looking at the map
http://www.dublintourist.com/maps/dublin_suburban_rail.shtml I think I
probably got on the DART at Connolly station, although Tara St or Pearce
St would have been just as good. I think I just figured it would be
easier to work out which train to get on if I was at the station.

> Since there are no rides planned from Bray to the hostel at that time
> of day, I'm planning to do the 185 bus connection, and then walk (as
> suggested by the hostel website).
One of us will pick you up from Bray, we just done have that level of
detail on the lift share page - we'll have a phone number for you to
call. I'll try and get that out to you later today.
> Then, on Monday morning, I'll need to be in Dublin by 8:00am. Does
> anyone know the best way to achieve that?
I know at least one person with a car that wants to be in Dublin
early-ish on Monday. I'm sure that we can work this out.