www-retreats mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Car Hire from Knockree on Sunday morning?
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:22:24 GMT
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011, Hyrum K Wright wrote:
> I'd still like to know of taxi or car hire service is available from the
> hostel.  While I haven't ruled out renting a car for the entire stay,
> knowing the availability and cost of a taxi would help make that
> decision.  Does anybody know how to get that information?  (Or, does
> anybody have the contact information of the hostel, so I could ask them
> directly?)

You can try phoning the hostel, they're generally very friendly and
helpful. You could even email them if the timezone difference isn't great
for phoning, but they tend not to check their email every day...

>From the main retreat site:
 	https://sites.google.com/site/apacheretreatknockree/
You can get a link to the hostel site:
 	http://www.knockreeyouthhostel.com/hostel-description
Which has their phone number, address, email etc on it :)

Nick