www-repository mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <ianbos...@gmail.com>
Subject mvn deploy fails.
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:52:59 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to test my setup to do a release for sling as recommended at [0]
I can login to [1]. I can see the staging repository and artifacts being
released by others. I have released using repository.apache.org but it was
a long time ago, before people.apache.org became sftp only.

I have setup (and double checked) ~/.m2/settings.xml, verified that they
are being picked.
I am using mvn -ep, but even with a clear text password

When I try mvn deploy I get

[WARNING] Encountered issue during deployment: Failed to deploy artifacts:
Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.engine:jar:2.6.3-20160912.150940-1
from/to apache.snapshots.https (
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed to
transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.engine/2.6.3-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.sling.engine-2.6.3-20160912.150940-1.jar.
Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized.

Judging by the stack trace its using

        at
org.eclipse.aether.connector.basic.BasicRepositoryConnector$TaskRunner.run(BasicRepositoryConnector.java:350)

which was configured with

DEBUG] Using transporter WagonTransporter with priority -1.0 for
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots

[DEBUG] Using connector BasicRepositoryConnector with priority 0.0 for
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots with
username=ieb, password=***

Any ideas ?

Best Regards