www-repository mailing list archives

From "Coda" <junkc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jelly Email Tag Library and Sources
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2016 16:47:32 GMT
The binary distributions definitely don't look like they are available for
libraries other than jelly-commons (core).  However, the Maven repo does
appear to have the source I am after so I can build my own jars.  I have a
feeling these haven't been built for years.  Five or six of them.  In the
mirrors there used to be a distribution called:

commons-jelly-tags-email

I did find the source in the repository Oliver linked.  (Thank you Oliver!)
Here is the source.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/jelly/trunk/jelly-tags/email/src/java/

This is not included in the libraries here:

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jelly/download_jelly.cgi
https://mvnrepository.com/search?q=commons-jelly-email

This is not being built anymore.  At least I was pointed me to the source.
I will build my own jars.  Does anybody know why the additional libraries
are no longer built?

Thank you!
Ben