www-repository mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: Jelly Email Tag Library and Sources
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2016 14:02:08 GMT
Hi,

the jars for core and all tag libs can be found in the Maven repository.
For instance, use the following URL to search for:

https://mvnrepository.com/search?q=commons-jelly

Complete source code is available in the Apache subversion repository.
It can be checked out with the following command:

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/jelly/trunk/
commons-jelly

Regards
Oliver