www-repository mailing list archives

From "Coda" <junkc...@gmail.com>
Subject Jelly Email Tag Library and Sources
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2016 01:49:52 GMT
Hello, list.

I have been searching today for the jar and sources for the commons jelly email tag library.
 The core library is available but the email tag library is not.  All of the download URL
references from the website are broken.

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jelly/libs/email/tags.html

I have the jar because it ships with the software product I am using but I still need the
sources, specifically the test cases.  Can anybody tell me whether or not there is an archive
repository that still contains this code?  I searched for quite a while to find it but I did
not succeed.  It is not in any of the current repositories.  It seems to have been lost and
the only jelly tag library that is available is the core library.  In addition to the core
and email library there was also a FMT (I’m not sure what this one was), JSL, JUnit, SQL,
XML and Util tag library.  I would love a repository with those as well.

Any help is welcome.  Thanks in advance!

Ben